Sewers and Drains
We’re the “Go to” People for ALL of Your Home Sewer & Drain Line Needs.
Of all plumbing issues, “sewer and drains” is probably the least pleasant to think about, let alone tackle. Still, when things go wrong, you want rooter professionals who can make them right… in the shortest amount of time possible!
At Conway Services, we have the trained and experienced Rescue Rooter technicians to tackle any size job:
- In-line video inspection to identify the exact location and extent of the problem.
- Bio-Clean drain cleaning product which outperforms “supermarket” varieties… plus it’s completely organic and therefore causes no damage to the environment.
Bio-Clean can and should be used for prevention purposes, too! Both eco-friendly products are available at Conway Services… call today to order yours.
Sewer Line Installation … We Get to the Root of the Problem
Conway Services can repair or replace water lines and sewer lines at your home. More than likely, if your sewer line is backing up, draining slowly or leaking … tree roots have cracked through the line allowing debris to build up, causing a back-up. We offer traditional methods of trenching below the ground to locate and repair or replace pipes.
Common Causes of Blocked or Cracked Sewer Line and Water Lines:
- Tree roots that invade pipes in the joints.
- Frozen ground or shifting soil.
- Build-up of grease or foreign objects in the pipe can eventually cause the pipe to crack.
- Corrosion in the pipe or breaks in the pipe seals.
- An excessive amount of roots that cannot be cleared using a cable machine.
- Foreign objects flushed down the toilet.
Our in-line video inspection can identify the problem and pinpoint its location. The images are captured while a radio transmitter on the camera helps find and record the location of the line and it’s depth from the surface so that the right repairs can be made.
Once we’ve determined that a sewer line must be repaired or replaced, we’ll discuss your options. Our sewer line repair/replacements are typically performed using the excavation method. Extreme care is taken to protect and preserve landscape and property. The pipe foundation is examined and rebuilt if necessary. Safety precautions are taken to protect property and personnel. PVC replacement pipe is used and is rated for 50-year life expectancy. Then the new pipe is reconnected to the existing pipe. Water tests are done to check for leaks, the trench is filled in and leveled to grade and a new external cleanout is added.
Only Our Guarantees Are Stronger than Our Pipe
- Lifetime Guarantee – Warranty for the life of the house* Warranty is transferable.
- Exact Price/No Surprises Guarantee-You’ll know the price before we start … NOT a penny more.
*(for as long as a Comfort Club membership is maintained. 20 year warranty without membership.)